You may optionally grant the following permissions to the app in order to improve your user experience. Please note that on devices running a version of Android below 6.0 you are not able to grant access rights one by one at run time, but have to accept them all together during installation.
- Contact data: When importing players, you have the possibility to import names and associated birth dates from your personal contacts. This information is used only to create new players in your app database, no other contact information will be read.
- Photo libraries: When editing players and teams, you have the possibility to assign a picture (photo, team logo) to them. This is purely for your personal local use, to have a nice list and details view. No photos other from the one selected by you are read, and no photo will ever be transmitted over the internet.
- Internet access: You can backup your data (players, teams, seasons, tournaments and games) or synchronize it with other devices of your choice by creating your personal account and synchronize with our webservices. The app can be used completely without accessing the internet.
- Storage: When sending statistics via email, some files are created to be attached to the email. These files have to be stored temporarily on the storage in order to be used by your mail app.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from minor users and do not desire to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any point so that we can verify that minors are not using or otherwise accessing the Services.
If you are minor and provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at: email@example.com and we will investigate and handle accordingly.
We make sure to implement industry reasonable practices with respect of securing and safeguarding personal data. The Personal Information is hosted on our server in Germany, which provides advanced security features. All data transmission is protected by SSL (https), and all synchronization services can only be used as a registered user, by providing valid login credentials. In any case, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur when storing and transmitting data over the Internet. If you have a good reason to believe that your privacy has been violated or abused, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate and handle accordingly.
Disclosure of information in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree of 30/06/2003 „Data Protection Code“
In accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 concerning the protection of persons and other subjects, we would like to inform you that the company Johannes Andrich processes the personal data of customers, commercial partners and suppliers as well as of persons who voluntarily provide us with their personal information (by telephone, fax or e-mail).
Your personal data will be processed according to Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 as well as following our company’s principles of confidentiality and professionalism.
Goals and purposes of data processing
- The fulfillment of legal obligations, Community standards, as well as regulations issued by authorities with right to do so by law or by monitoring and/or control bodies
- The fulfillment of possible contractual obligations with respect to the party concerned
- The carrying out of activities strictly related to the business activity of our company, such as the keeping of internal statistics, invoicing or accounting (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- Purposes of a business nature such as the sending of business information and advertising materials (by e-mail), marketing and market studies
- The protection of claims and the management of liabilities
Duty or right to give personal data
According to the Italian and European law, supervision and control authorities, we inform you that the non-submittal of compulsory data makes it impossible to establish a business relationship. The compulsory data will be evaluated from time to time and the resulting decisions to be made, will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management.
Disclosure and dissemination
With regard to the abovementioned objectives your personal data will be forwarded as required:
- to public administrative bodies and authorities, where provided by law;
- to credit institutions with which our company enjoys business relationships for the management of claims/liabilities and for the provision of financing;
- to all natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc.) if such forwarding is shown to be necessary for or relevant to the exercise of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes listed above
The processing of information may take place with or without the assistance of means electronic or otherwise automated and it encompasses all the procedures that are provided for in art. 4, paragraph 1, (a) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and that are necessary for the processing of the relevant information. In any case, the processing of information shall be carried out in observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality.
The Data protection code grants the parties concerned the exercise of certain rights in accordance with art. 7. In particular, they have the right to receive notice about whether or not information on them exists and to be given more details in comprehensible form regarding this information, its origin and the purposes and methods of its processing. Moreover, the party concerned may request to be acquainted with the logics applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, the owner’s essential identification data, the persons appointed to be in charge and the persons and categories of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who can acquire knowledge of it. The party concerned has the right to verify his or her information, to check it, to correct it and to supplement it as well as to demand that the information be deleted, blocked or transformed into anonymous information in the event that the processing violates legal regulations. He or she has the right to refuse for legitimate reasons the processing of his or her information in whole or in part, even if pertinent to the aim of their collection, as well as to refuse without any reason the processing of his or her information if this information is to be used for purposes of commercial information, sending out of advertising material, direct sales or market research.
Holder and responsible of the processed information
The holder and responsible of the processed information is Mr. Johannes Andrich.
Location of data processing
The data will be processed at the registered office of Johannes Andrich in Strada del Vino 39, 39040 Termeno (BZ) – Italy. Any data regarding the web services of this website shall only be handled by authorised technical staff or by any employees in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service shall be distributed or disclosed. Personal data supplied by users requesting the sending of information materials, shall be used exclusively for the purposes of providing such service or the requested actions.
Rights of the parties concerned
The Data protection code grants the parties concerned the exercise of certain rights in accordance with art. 7. In particular, they have the right to receive notice about whether or not information on them exists and to be given more details in comprehensible form regarding this information, its origin and the purposes and methods of its processing. Moreover, the party concerned may request to be acquainted with the logics applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, the owner’s essential identification data, the persons appointed to be in charge and the persons and categories of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who can acquire knowledge of it. The party concerned has the right to verify his or her information, to check it, to correct it and to supplement it as well as to demand that the information be deleted, blocked or transformed into anonymous information in the event that the processing violates legal regulations. He or she has the right to refuse for legitimate reasons the processing of his or her information in whole or in part, even if pertinent to the aim of their collection, as well as to refuse without any reason the processing of his or her information if this information is to be used for purposes of commercial information, sending out of advertising material, direct sales or market research. The rights under discussion may be asserted by the party concerned or by a person appointed by him or her by means of a request sent by registered mail or e-mail and directed to the person responsible for the processing: Johannes Andrich, Strada del Vino 39 – 39040 Termeno (BZ) – Italy, or email@example.com
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves onyour computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Currently our website does not use profiling cookies.
Types of implemented cookies
This site uses two types of cookies:
A) Essential technical cookies: These cookies are essential to the functioning of the website and have a minimum level of intrusiveness. These cookies contain no personal information, just a long random number that is deleted from your web browser as soon as you close your browser.
B) Performance and statistical cookies: We use Performance cookies for internal purposes to help us provide you with a better user experience. This helps us understand how you use our website so that we can improve it.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For instance, by remembering your region, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalize. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working. Most Google users will have a preferences cookie called ‘PREF’ in their browsers. A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google’s sites. The PREF cookie may store your preferences and other information, in particular your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- Processes: Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. For example, we use a cookie called ‘lbcs’ which makes it possible for Google Docs to open many Docs in one browser. Blocking this cookie would prevent Google Docs from operating correctly.
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, the Google Analytics pixel tag can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web. More informations
Manage your preferences
Please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk for detailed informations about the most common browsers.
The following links show how to adjust the browser settings of commonly used browsers:
Acceptance of cookies